"We Don't Take Orders From Bolton"

"We Don't Take Orders From Bolton"

Contrary to assurances from Trump's National Security Advisor, neocon John Bolton, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who suggested earlier this week that US troops would remain in Syria for at least a little while longer, the Associated Press reported on Friday that the US has begun the process of removing the 2,000 soldiers based in northeastern Syria.

Citing information provided by activists with the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the withdrawal officially began Thursday night local time. A convoy of about 10 armored vehicles and some trucks left the town of Rmeilan into drove into Iraq. Col. Sean Ryan, spokesman for the coalition fighting the Islamic State group, later confirmed that the US has started "the process of our deliberate withdrawal from Syria."

Continue reading at Zerohedge.

America Will “Collapse” With No Wall – Former Ariz. Governor

In surprise announcement, U.S. says troop withdrawal from Syria underway

In surprise announcement, U.S. says troop withdrawal from Syria underway

0